Sunday, February 10, 2013

Linear

    Don’t count me down, don’t think me out.  The darkest moments often lead to brilliance.  A dawn without compare.  Awakening to a new world.
    I think it still far off.  The deep dark is here now, it’s a bad time to make decisions.  Whatever turn will be made blind, or stay the course, and run full force into the next roadblock.  Got to keep moving, either way.
    I often want to  flee very far away, to an unknown, where I too am unknown.  A place where everything can finally be fair like that.  A place I can sort through some of this mess.
    At night I love to be called crazy or weird.  In the day it stings my heart.  These are the thoughts, free flowing, releasing, becoming something for the public eye.
    This is my therapy.  This is my line to god, the beyond, heaven and grace.  

    Don’t stop writing, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment